With each day, new information regarding COVID-19 continues to emerge in our state and country, with new recommendations from the CDC and national and state government guiding best practices for responding to this concerning issue. Encompass will continue to stay up to date on the COVID-19 recommendations while also promising to prioritize your mental health care. At this time of uncertainty, we want you to know that we are still here for you and plan to help to meet your needs for counseling.
Unless told to close our doors by the government, our physical office will remain open so that you can be seen for counseling as needed.
While our office will remain open, Encompass still strives to do our part to limit the spread of COVID-19. To assist with this, we ask the following of you:
- Our front door will remain locked. When it is your session time, your therapist will open the door and motion for you to enter. Please wait in your car until motioned by your therapist.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands as soon as you arrive.
- Please allow your therapist to open and close the door to her office to decrease the number of surfaces you come into contact with.
- For teenage clients, we ask that parents or guests stay in the car. If involvement of the parent/guardian in counseling sessions is required, please comply with the above rules and have the parent/guardian wait in the car if/when not involved in the session.
- All clients are required to limit guests to only those involved in the therapy. No guests will be allowed to wait in the waiting area.
- For child clients, please attend with only one parent. While we know that it is difficult during this time of no school, bringing multiple children into the office to sit in the waiting room is not appropriate at this time of contact limitations.
Encompass appreciates your willingness to respect these rules for the well-being of our community.
To limit the number of people coming into the office, Encompass has been diligently working towards setting up telemental health services to help offer continued counseling for you in the comfort of your home. We have a system that is fully integrated with your current client portal that only requires an internet connection and a phone, tablet or computer on your end. Due to the changes occurring in the state because of COVID-19 restrictions, many insurance companies have waived limitations for telemental health to ensure that clients can still have access to their mental health care and still follow the CDC and state government’s recommendations to stay at home.
If you are interested in transitioning to telemental health services while COVID-19 restrictions are in place, please respond to this email to let Adam know of your choice and he will be able to send you further information to get you started. Additional paperwork will need to be signed, so please note that if you are interested, you should express your interest right away so that all can be setup to accommodate your request prior to your next scheduled appointment.
Thank you for your cooperation during this time. We know that now more than ever, counseling is a necessity to your life, and we intend to do what we can to prioritize that need.