Encompass Mental Health is a counseling agency in Sioux Falls, SD. At Encompass, we don’t believe that counseling has to be over-formalized, stuffy or uncomfortable; we believe that the best type of counseling is the kind that respects the real lives our clients lead every day. With our motto, “Counseling for Real life,” we allow clients to be imperfect and strive to create a judgement-free zone where clients and their family feel empowered to go out and create their best life.
We are seeking to add another licensed mental health professional to the team. The ideal candidate thrives in a casual work environment, believes in a team-first approach, and above all else has a passion for helping others.
- Provide counseling
- Complete appropriate documentation, including chart notes, psychotherapy notes, phone calls, letters and other forms of collaboration
- Submit insurance claims (training provided)
- Attend case and ethical consultations to ensure professional and ethical clinical practice
- Attend monthly meetings to stay up to date with current happenings within the group practice
- Licensed to practice in the state of South Dakota
- Eligible for health insurance reimbursement in South Dakota
- Experienced in working with children (3 – 10 years old) in a clinical setting and desires to practice in this area
- Interest in pursuing certification as a Registered Play Therapist (RPT)
- Available for afternoon and evening scheduling
- Full-time availability (20 – 25 clinical hours per week)
At Encompass, we do not believe in micromanaging our team members. We know you do your best work when given the freedom and independence to do what you were trained to do. Therefore, the ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Ability to be self-motivated and organized
- Punctuality, with attendance and documentation
- Knowledge of and adherence to professional ethical standards
- Commitment to continuous self-improvement
- Willingness to help others and work as part of a team
- Ability to accept and respect clinical and ethical guidance from other professionals
Our goal is to create more than just a job for each team member at Encompass. We believe this starts and ends with our culture, but having a few of these benefits doesn’t hurt:
- Guaranteed base pay, plus revenue share compensation
- Health and vision insurance stipend
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Flexible work schedule
- Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days
- Fully-furnished office
- Office manager to accept client payments and handle insurance
How to Apply
To apply at Encompass, you need to do two things. First, send your resume to email@example.com; please include references. Second, click the “Apply Now” button below and fill out the form on that page.
If you have questions or would like more information about the position, please reach out to us by phone (605-275-0009) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thanks.